REDEFINING WHAT “FIT” MEANS
From Olympic level sprinters, to UFC fighters, award winning bodybuilders and strongmen, to world class ultra-endurance athletes go plant fit.
Modelling their methods, we’ll help you get fit, energised and healthy long-term.
Being plant fit has the huge side-benefit of saving the world by reducing waste, pollution and cruelty.
So not only will you feel great, you’ll also be able to feel great about HOW you got there.
Our goal is to inspire positive change through our actions and stories.
Join us, be a part of the movement.
Our purpose is to create a community of inspiring, fit, compassionate people.
Spawned from the group “Evolved Generation” – a group of plant fit athletes who thrive to be the change they wish to see in the world.
Provide you with everything you may need to harness the powers of plant fit.
We offer only the best, cutting edge information and proven frameworks.
A MESSAGE TO ALL THE NAYSAYERS
Have a look at these extraordinary people! They have proven that anything is possible being plant fit:
- The tennis sisters, Venus and Serena Williams, who have simply dominated the female tennis world for years on a raw food, plant based diet.
- Carl Lewis, the track and field legend, won multiple Olympic gold medals – powered by a plant based diet.
- Mike Tyson turned plant fit after his retirement and says it helped him shed 130 pounds
- Rich Roll competed in the EPIC 5 completing 5 Ironmans within a week – plant fueled (most fit people wouldn’t even be able to finish one)
- David Carter, NFL defensive lineman who collides with other 300+ pound athletes every day says: “You don’t have to take a life to gain muscle.”
- John Joseph – ironman champion has enough energy to be a rockstar “on the side”.
- Nick and Nate Diaz who are both fighting in the UFC against the most lethal, brutal fighters in the world and more often than not come out on top.
- Tia Blanco, surfer girl, gold medalist at the 2015 ISA World Surfing Games and sexy enough to be featured in Playboy
- Jehina Malik who has been vegan all her life. She was skinny growing up and ridiculed but turned into a successful bodybuilder – plant fueled – just because she wanted to.
- Cam Awesome, captain of the USA National Boxing team won 23 straight matches after going plant fit including some gold medals.
- Steph Davis, the only woman to ever free-solo climb a mountain with difficulty of 5.11 – a strong, fearless women who loves her body and the world.
The list goes on. In fact you’ll meet inspiring people as part of the Plant Fit Movement . So what are you waiting for? Join us today.